STJ Advisors is looking for interns to join the deal execution team and work on its high-profile pipeline of Equity Capital Markets transactions and Strategic Research Advisory work.
You will have the unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience working alongside former heads of capital markets and research teams at bulge bracket investment banks. You will develop the analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills that will help you succeed in ECM advisory.
The internship will be based in our London office.
Training & Development
You will receive a combination of on-the-job and formal training in the following areas:
- Accounting and Valuation
- Investment case and Equity Story optimisation
- IPO process covering the key stages, decision points and documentation
- Other ECM transactions: Follow On, Capital Increase, Rights Issue and Equity-linked
- STJ’s proprietary “Atlas” technology
- Data sources: Bloomberg, Reuters (eikon), Pitchbook and Dealogic
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint and Excel
You will be allocated a mentor and buddy who will take personal responsibility for your learning and development and monitor your progress throughout the internship.
Assessment of full-time role
You will receive an assessment, which includes a formal presentation, in the penultimate week of the internship and an offer for a full-time Analyst role if you are successful. Most of our interns become long-term recruits at our firm.
Culture and Working Environment
STJ has developed a close-knit culture based on a strong sense of teamwork and camaraderie. There are several exciting social events throughout the year, including the Annual Offsite and Summer Party, as well as monthly team drinks & lunches.
- Pursuing a degree in any discipline with an expected graduation date of June 2025
- Expected degree result 2:1 (minimum)
- Business proficiency in English
- Demonstrable interest in financial services and capital markets
- Good communication skills
- Strong worth ethic and integrity
- Proactive, self-motivated and eager to learn
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. Our recruitment decisions are based purely on business needs and individual qualifications without regard to race, colour, religion, belief, sex, age, sexual orientation or gender.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com