Equity - initial public offerings (IPOs), secondary offerings, rights issues and equity-linked finance where the approach to the markets is a “mission critical” event and few issuers or equity stakeholders have repeat issue experience in these areas.
- Initial public offerings (IPOs) - STJ Advisors provides strategic, structuring and process management advice for IPO candidates and financial sponsors. This advice allows issuers to optimise the underwriter selection process, control valuation slippage and retain control of the investor marketing and pricing.
- Rights issue / capital increase advisory - STJ Advisors offers structuring and transaction management advice with innovative structures such as the auction rights issue. The focus of our advice is to optimise pricing, reduce risk, enhance the competitiveness of underwriters and improve overall aftermarket performance.
- Block trade / ABB / monetisation advisory - We have a record of structuring highly competitive pricing and underwriter selection processes for corporate and financial sponsor clients. The result allows issuers to differentiate between potential underwriters, optimise the risk profile and fee basis and improve final pricing.
- Convertible bond advisory - STJ Advisors provides expert structuring and transaction advice to clients when restructuring existing issues or raising new funds. Our key goals are to achieve best pricing, optimise share price response and incentivise underwriters throughout the process.
- Acquisition finance - STJ Advisors has created innovative, private Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPAC) structures that provide a ‘sponsor' with a (non-dilutive) cash box facility for acquisitions. These structures take advantage of available transformational acquisition opportunities in the current markets.